Life is busy no matter how large your family is, but having 15 children living at home ages 23 to 8 months means life can be very crazy most days.
On any given week my calendar is full of:
- 1 High School
- 1 Middle School
- 4 Elementary
- 2 Kindergarten
- 2 Preschool
- 1 Orthodontist
- 1 Speech Therapy
- 1 Occupational Therapy
- 1 Works from home and travels
- 1 Court Appointed Special Advocate for foster kids, homeschools 10 kids
- 1 Works at the Pregnancy Center 1 day a week
- 1 Works full time in town with an ever changing schedule
- 1 Works two jobs in town, a side business at home as well as the local fire department
- 1 Runs our small farm, helps with home business as well as the fire department
Weekly Activities :
- Park Day with friends
- 3 Toddlers go to library day
- Occasional big kids game night or volleyball with friends
- Dad and Mom date night
- 1 Milk Cow
- 2 Breeder Pigs
- 11 Piglets
- 1 Herding Dog
- 1 Guinea Pig
- 45 Chickens
I find a calendar is essential in keeping all of us organized. I keep a master calendar in the kitchen and I also keep my calendar on my phone. Each night I check the calendar for the next day and plan out who goes where and with what vehicle.
I also keep 3 X 5 cards for making lists (grocery, to do, reminders, etc).
How do you keep your family on track?