Have you ever thought about starting your own business? What about a family business? Many large homeschool families are getting started in a family business as an opportunity to bring dad home from corporate America, train and disciple their children and provide jobs for their children. Our oldest sons are currently in the process of starting a business. There are many questions that families have like how can our we all work together, are the really old enough to run their own company, what role does the homeschool mom have in the business? Well now to help answer your questions about starting a family business....the Family Economics and Discipleship Conference.
Check out our new detailed conference schedule, complete with talk titles, panel discussion topics, and featured keynote messages. A few of the talk titles include:
- The Secrets of Success - Erik Weir
- Joyfully Helping Your Husband - Victoria Botkin
- Everything I Want to Do Is Illegal - Joel Salatin
- The Role of Daughters in the Family Economy - Panel
- A Family That Serves Together - R. C. Sproul Jr.
- Young Entrepreneurs - Panel
- Jobs, Work, and Growing Up—A Call to Young Men - Dave Tucker